Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bringing It All Together: Weeks 14 and 15

These last 2 weeks of class really highlighted and concentrated on synthesizing the information we have learned throughout the semester.  It was during these weeks that projects were developed, and all that we have learned throughout the semester was being shown in the form of projects, blogs, websites, and online binders.  I was a nervous wreck throughout these last weeks, because I was introduced and required to use technology I was not familiar with.  However, I am glad that I was pushed to use these technology mediums because they are now something I can refer to in my own teaching.

Also, we had Devon's baby shower.  I thought it was so sweet of Lindsay and Denise to plan such a though out class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment